Student Companion: Criminal Law, 6th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
An easy-to-read study guide designed to help students consolidate their understanding of criminal law.
The sixth edition of Student Companion: Criminal Law contains concise summaries of leading New Zealand and international decisions that are covered in the study of criminal law at New Zealand universities. It is an invaluable, digestible reference tool for students, and is designed to be used in conjunction with lecture notes and other substantive works.
- Dorset, Student Companion: Public Law, 6th ed, 2016
- McLay, Student Companion: Torts, 7th ed, 2015
- Walker, Student Companion Contract Law, 6th ed, 2013
- Gibbons & Gibson, Student Companion Equity – Trusts and Wills, 4th ed, 2014
- Wass, Student Companion Land Law, 5th ed, 2013
Table of contents
- General Principles
- Secondary Parties
- Innocent Agency
- Inchoate Offences
- General Defences
- Culpable Homicide
- Dishonesty Offences