The New Zealand Supreme Court: The First Ten Years - LN Red Book
What is a Red Book?
Red Books are the digital solution to your resource needs.
Red Books contain the same content as your hardcopy book, with added features and flexibility:
- -Carry your offline version of the book to lectures and Court without breaking your back
- -Search within and between publications in your Red library.
- -Highlight and annotate phrases, paragraphs and cases.
- -Available on your portable device, such as iPad or laptop
The Lexis Red app gives you a portable legal library, providing you with the content you need, when you need it.
This book marks the 10th anniversary of the establishment of the New Zealand Supreme Court.
The New Zealand Supreme Court: The First Ten Years considers how the Supreme Court has been performing; the extent to which it has met its original objectives; and what trends and characteristics can be discerned from its first decade in existence. The first part of the book outlines the establishment, role and functioning of the court. The second part addresses the emerging jurisprudence of the court in the most important areas of New Zealand law. The authors include many of New Zealand’s most distinguished legal scholars and other contributors with detailed knowledge of the workings of the Supreme Court
• Papers by a range of leading New Zealand legal thinkers
• In-depth analysis