Student Companion: Equity – Trusts and Wills, 4th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The fourth edition of Student Companion, Equity – Trusts and Wills contains concise summaries of the leading decisions which have shaped this area of the law.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This easy-to-read book is designed to be used by students in conjunction with lecture notes and existing text materials. The short case outlines will help readers gain a deeper understanding of important cases.
With new content, a new co-author and current cases, this book is a most helpful new edition.
- Part of a series
- Comprises concise and readable case summaries
- Provides comprehensive and accessible coverage of the case law that a law student is required to know
- Ideal for international students sitting their conversion exams who need an overview of New Zealand family law.
- Clear layout and visual clues make learning easy
- Well-respected author team
Other titles in the Student Companion series include:
- Company Law Cartwright & Harrison
- Contract Law (5th edition) Walker
- Criminal Law (5th edition) Stephens
- Employment Law (2nd edition) Russell
- Evidence (2nd edition) Midson
- Family Law (2nd edition) Ballanytyne
- Intellectual Property (2nd edition) Kingsbury
- Land Law (5th edition) Wass
- Public Law (4th edition) Dorset
- Resource Management Warnock & Suszko
- Tax Elliffe & Marr
- Torts (6th edition)McLay
Table of contents
1 FORMAL REQUIREMENTS
2 THE THREE CERTAINTIES
3 THE BENEFICIARY PRINCIPLE
4 CHARITABLE TRUSTS
5 RESULTING TRUSTS
6 CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTS
8 NATURE OF A BENEFICIARY'S INTEREST
10 COMPLETELY AND INCOMPLETELY CONSTITUTED TRUSRS
12 SUCCESSION - WILLS
13 FIDUCIARY DUTIES