Nevill’s Trusts Drafting handbook, 2nd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Nevill's Trusts Drafting Handbook, 2nd edition is a practical tool for practitioners working in the area of trusts law.
This title is also available in Practitioner Book Online format.
PBO ISBN: ONLB0TDHSU
Written in plain English by a highly experienced legal practitioner, this work provides a large number of useful precedents that are easy to follow and simple to apply. Topics and precedents contained within cover such topics as: Nature of a trust (including the required certainties); Taking instructions and Preliminary questionnaire; Problematic words, phrases and provisions; General matters; Practical matters; Opening clauses, key clauses and provisions and formal elements. Also includes a CD containing precedents from the book.
- -Useful precedents
- -Practical guidance
- -Authoritative commentary
- -Accompanying CD of precedents
- Parsons, Nevill’s Will Drafting Handbook, 7th ed (2015)
- Richardson and Breach, Nevill’s Guide to Trusts, Wills and Administration, 12th ed (2016)
Table of contents
- Chapter One: Interviewing the Settlor
- Chapter Two: Drafting the trust instrument
- Chapter Three: Elements of a trust instrument
- Chapter Four: Resolutions/Minutes
- Chapter Five: Other trust documents associated with administration
- Chapter Six: Retirements and appointments
- Chapter Seven: Trust documents altering a trust
- Chapter Eight: Miscellaneous
- Chapter Nine: Samples of trust instruments and documents