Student Companion: Equity – Trusts and Wills, 4th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The fourth edition of Student Companion, Equity – Trusts and Wills contains concise summaries of the leading decisions which have shaped this area of the law.
This easy-to-read book is designed to be used by students in conjunction with lecture notes and existing text materials. The short case outlines will help readers gain a deeper understanding of important cases.
With new content, a new co-author and current cases, this book is a most helpful new edition.
- Part of a series
- Comprises concise and readable case summaries
- Provides comprehensive and accessible coverage of the case law that a law student is required to know
- Ideal for international students sitting their conversion exams who need an overview of New Zealand family law.
- Clear layout and visual clues make learning easy
- Well-respected author team
Other titles in the Student Companion series include:
- Company Law Cartwright & Harrison
- Contract Law (5th edition) Walker
- Criminal Law (5th edition) Stephens
- Employment Law (2nd edition) Russell
- Evidence (2nd edition) Midson
- Family Law (2nd edition) Ballanytyne
- Intellectual Property (2nd edition) Kingsbury
- Land Law (5th edition) Wass
- Public Law (4th edition) Dorset
- Resource Management Warnock & Suszko
- Tax Elliffe & Marr
- Torts (6th edition)McLay
Table of contents
1 FORMAL REQUIREMENTS
2 THE THREE CERTAINTIES
3 THE BENEFICIARY PRINCIPLE
4 CHARITABLE TRUSTS
5 RESULTING TRUSTS
6 CONSTRUCTIVE TRUSTS
8 NATURE OF A BENEFICIARY'S INTEREST
10 COMPLETELY AND INCOMPLETELY CONSTITUTED TRUSRS
12 SUCCESSION - WILLS
13 FIDUCIARY DUTIES