Property Law Statutes, 9th edition
Property Law Statutes contains essential statutory material in a consolidated volume for ease of reference in the study or practice of New Zealand property law.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Property Law Statutes, 9th edition, contains consolidated property law legislation in one convenient, portable volume for ease of reference in study or practice. The content is current as at 1 August 2015 and contains the following legislation:
• Property Law Act 2007
• Contractual Remedies Act 1979
• Joint Family Homes Act 1964
• Land Transfer Act 1952
• Land Transfer Amendment Act 1963
• Land Transfer (Computer Registers and Electronic Lodgement) Amendment Act 2002
• Residential Tenancies Act 1986
• Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2010
• Unit Titles Act 2010
• Land Transfer Regulations 2002
• Unit Titles Regulations 2011
Hinde et al, Principles of Real Property Law, 2nd ed, 2013
Wass, Student Companion: Land Law, 5th ed, 2013
Wilson, Questions and Answers: Property Law, 2nd ed, 2014
Table of contents
1. Property Law Act 2007
2. Contractual Remedies Act 1979
3. Joint Family Homes Act 1964
4. Land Transfer Act 1952
5. Land Transfer Amendment Act 1963
6. Land Transfer (Computer Registers and Electronic Lodgement) Amendment Act 2002
7. Residential Tenancies Act 1986
8. Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2010
9. Unit Titles Act 2010
10. Land Transfer Regulations 2002
11. Unit Titles Regulations 2011
New Zealand Women’s Law Journal – Te Aho Kawe Kaupapa Ture a ngā Wāhine, Volume 1NZD$ 30.00
New Zealand Women’s Law Journal – Te Aho Kawe Kaupapa Ture a ngā Wāhine, Volume 2NZD$ 30.00
New Zealand Women’s Law Journal – Te Aho Kawe Kaupapa Ture a ngā Wāhine, Volume 3Release Date: December 01, 2019NZD$ 30.00