Nevill’s Will Drafting Handbook, 8th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Nevill’s Will Drafting Handbook is a practical resource for those who draft wills and enduring powers of attorney documents.
The eighth edition of Nevill’s Will Drafting Handbook is a practical tool for modern will-drafters and legal executives, updated to reflect the significant changes to trusts law, as enacted by the Trusts Act 2019. Written in plain English, the sample clauses and sample wills are easy to follow and simple to use.
This edition also comes with a bonus one-month trial access to a set of online precedents.
- Parsons Nevill’s Trusts Drafting Handbook, 8th edition, 2020
- Breach Nevill’s Companion to the Trusts Act 2019, 2020
- Breach Nevill’s Law of Wills, Trusts and Administration, 13th edition, 2019
- Law of Trusts (online resource)
- Wills and Succession (online resource)
Table of contents
• Interviewing the will-maker
• Making the will
• Opening clauses and the formal elements of a will
• Complete forms of wills and codicils
• Enduring Powers of Attorney
• Interviewing the donor
• Special clauses