Nevill’s Trusts Drafting handbook, 2nd edition - LN Red Book
What is a Red Book?
Red Books are the digital solution to your resource needs.
Red Books contain the same content as your hardcopy book, with added features and flexibility:
- Carry your offline version of the book to lectures and Court without breaking your back
- Search within and between publications in your Red library.
- Highlight and annotate phrases, paragraphs and cases.
- Available on your portable device, such as iPad or laptop
The Lexis Red app gives you a portable legal library, providing you with the content you need, when you need it.
Nevill's Trusts Drafting Handbook, 2nd edition is a practical tool for practitioners working in the area of trusts law.
Written in plain English by a highly experienced legal practitioner, this work provides a large number of useful precedents that are easy to follow and simple to apply. Topics and precedents contained within cover such topics as: Nature of a trust (including the required certainties); Taking instructions and Preliminary questionnaire; Problematic words, phrases and provisions; General matters; Practical matters; Opening clauses, key clauses and provisions and formal elements. Also includes a CD containing precedents from the book.
Parsons, Nevill’s Will Drafting Handbook, 7th ed (2015)
Richardson and Breach, Nevill’s Guide to Trusts, Wills and Administration, 12th ed (2016)
Table of contents
- Chapter One: Interviewing the Settlor
- Chapter Two: Drafting the trust instrument
- Chapter Three: Elements of a trust instrument
- Chapter Four: Resolutions/Minutes
- Chapter Five: Other trust documents associated with administration
- Chapter Six: Retirements and appointments
- Chapter Seven: Trust documents altering a trust
- Chapter Eight: Miscellaneous
- Chapter Nine: Samples of trust instruments and documents