Litigation Skills: A Practical Guide to Judge-alone Trials - LN Red Book
What is a Red Book?
Red Books are the digital solution to your resource needs.
Red Books contain the same content as your hardcopy book, with added features and flexibility:
- -Carry your offline version of the book to lectures and Court without breaking your back
- -Search within and between publications in your Red library.
- -Highlight and annotate phrases, paragraphs and cases.
- -Available on your portable device, such as iPad or laptop
The Lexis Red app gives you a portable legal library, providing you with the content you need, when you need it.
Litigation Skills: A Practical Guide to Judge-alone Trials
The Litigation Skills: A Practical Guide to Judge-alone Trials is to equip New Zealand’s junior practitioners for every stage of the judge-alone trial process.
- Demonstrative flowcharts to aid in the judge-alone procedural process
- Sample charging documents, statements and court applications
- Practical tips
- Realistic example scenarios
- Provides relevant legislation for ease of reference
Bonifant, Litigation Skills: A Practical Guide to Sentencing, 2016
Murray, A Practical Guide to Criminal Procedure in New Zealand, 2016
Table of contents
- The case files
- The procedural steps
- Meeting the client
- Case theory
- The first call in court and case management / case review hearings
- Pre-trial hearings
- Preparation for the judge-alone trial
- Procedural steps in trial
- No case to answer applications
- Outcomes of judge-alone trials