LinkedIn for Lawyers: Connect, engage and grow your business, 2nd edition
LinkedIn for Lawyers 2nd edition, by Kirsten Hodgson, is a vital tool for legal practitioners using social media to network and grow their business.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Stop thinking about LinkedIn as a social network, and start thinking about it as a marketing network. LinkedIn is a powerful tool in an ever-changing online landscape, and can be effectively leveraged to help achieve business development and marketing goals.
This practical guide is a thorough update to LinkedIn for Lawyers: Connect, engage and grow your business 1st edition, and is a vital resource for any lawyer who wants to take advantage of the marketing and business development opportunities offered by LinkedIn.
This book provides guidance and practical examples on how to:
- Build and raise your profile
- Manage your reputation
- Build your knowledge base and keep up-to-date with key issues in your area(s) of expertise
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Generate new business
- Keep in touch with, and engage with, your existing clients and referrers
- Research clients, prospects and competitors
- Meet and engage with prospects, potential referrers, colleagues and peers
- Get the right people into your sales funnel
This updated edition also includes a reference guide to leveraging other social media for your business, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Related LexisNexis Titles
Batchelor-Smith, Work Life Balance for Lawyers - A Practical Guide, 2014
George et al, Social Media and the Law, 2014 (LexisNexis AU)
Table of contents
1. Six LinkedIn Success Stories
2. An introduction to social media
3. Content Marketing
4. Why LinkedIn?
5. Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
6. Business development and marketing success with LinkedIn
7. Anatomy of LinkedIn
8. Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
9. Connecting with others
10. Joining and starting groups
11. Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
12. Advertising on LinkedIn
13. Taking relationships offline
14. Measuring your performance
15. Managing/changing your LinkedIn settings
16. Reported success stories and final words
17. Useful resources and tools
LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your businessRelease Date: September 01, 2015NZD$ 55.00
LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your business (eBook)Release Date: September 01, 2015NZD$ 55.00
LinkedIn for Lawyers: Connect, engage and grow your business, 2nd editionNZD$ 55.00