LinkedIn for Lawyers: Connect, engage and grow your business, 2nd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LinkedIn for Lawyers 2nd edition, by Kirsten Hodgson, is a vital tool for legal practitioners using social media to network and grow their business.
Stop thinking about LinkedIn as a social network, and start thinking about it as a marketing network. LinkedIn is a powerful tool in an ever-changing online landscape, and can be effectively leveraged to help achieve business development and marketing goals.
This practical guide is a thorough update to LinkedIn for Lawyers: Connect, engage and grow your business 1st edition, and is a vital resource for any lawyer who wants to take advantage of the marketing and business development opportunities offered by LinkedIn.
This book provides guidance and practical examples on how to:
- Build and raise your profile
- Manage your reputation
- Build your knowledge base and keep up-to-date with key issues in your area(s) of expertise
- Position yourself as an expert in your field
- Generate new business
- Keep in touch with, and engage with, your existing clients and referrers
- Research clients, prospects and competitors
- Meet and engage with prospects, potential referrers, colleagues and peers
- Get the right people into your sales funnel
This updated edition also includes a reference guide to leveraging other social media for your business, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Related LexisNexis Titles
Batchelor-Smith, Work Life Balance for Lawyers - A Practical Guide, 2014
George et al, Social Media and the Law, 2014 (LexisNexis AU)
Table of contents
1. Six LinkedIn Success Stories
2. An introduction to social media
3. Content Marketing
4. Why LinkedIn?
5. Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
6. Business development and marketing success with LinkedIn
7. Anatomy of LinkedIn
8. Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
9. Connecting with others
10. Joining and starting groups
11. Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
12. Advertising on LinkedIn
13. Taking relationships offline
14. Measuring your performance
15. Managing/changing your LinkedIn settings
16. Reported success stories and final words
17. Useful resources and tools
LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your businessRelease Date: September 01, 2015NZD$ 55.00
LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your business (eBook)Release Date: September 01, 2015NZD$ 55.00
LinkedIn for Lawyers: Connect, engage and grow your business, 2nd editionRelease Date: June 01, 2015NZD$ 55.00