Stop thinking about LinkedIn as a social network, and start thinking about it as a powerful tool you can use, alongside your existing initiatives, to achieve your goals more quickly or more easily. This practically written guide is a vital tool for any accountant who wants to take advantage of the marketing and business development opportunities offered by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for Accountants also includes a quick reference guide to leveraging other social media for your business, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Elliffe and Marr, LexisNexis Key Cases: Tax, 2012
Kelly and Kelly, Garrow and Kelly Law of Trusts and Trustees, 7th ed, 2013
Fisher and Moses, Understanding Accounting Principles, 7th ed, 2014
Table of contents
- LinkedIn Success Stories
- An introduction to social media
- Content Marketing
- Why LinkedIn?
- Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
- Business development and marketing success with LinkedIn
- Anatomy of LinkedIn
- Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
- Connecting with others
- Joining and starting groups
- Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Taking relationships offline
- Measuring your performance
- Managing/changing your LinkedIn settings
- Reported success stories and final words
- Useful resources and tools