LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your business - LN Red Book
What is a Red Book?
Red Books are the digital solution to your resource needs.
Red Books contain the same content as your hardcopy book, with added features and flexibility:
- Carry your offline version of the book to lectures and Court without breaking your back
- Search within and between publications in your Red library.
- Highlight and annotate phrases, paragraphs and cases.
- Available on your portable device, such as iPad or laptop
The Lexis Red app gives you a portable legal library, providing you with the content you need, when you need it.
LinkedIn for Accountants, by Kirsten Hodgson, is a vital tool for accountants using social media to network and grow their business.
Stop thinking about LinkedIn as a social network, and start thinking about it as a powerful tool you can use, alongside your existing initiatives, to achieve your goals more quickly or more easily. This practically written guide is a vital tool for any accountant who wants to take advantage of the marketing and business development opportunities offered by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for Accountants also includes a quick reference guide to leveraging other social media for your business, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
This book will provide guidance and practical examples on how to:
- build and raise your profile
- manage your reputation
- build your knowledge base and keep up-to-date with key issues in your area(s) of expertise
- position yourself as an expert in your field
- generate new business
- keep in touch with, and engage with, your existing clients and referrers
- research clients, prospects and competitors
- meet and engage with prospects, potential referrers, colleagues and peers
- get the right people into your sales funnel.
Elliffe and Marr, LexisNexis Key Cases: Tax, 2012
Kelly and Kelly, Garrow and Kelly Law of Trusts and Trustees, 7th ed, 2013
Fisher and Moses, Understanding Accounting Principles, 7th ed, 2014
Table of contents
- LinkedIn Success Stories
- An introduction to social media
- Content Marketing
- Why LinkedIn?
- Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
- Business development and marketing success with LinkedIn
- Anatomy of LinkedIn
- Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
- Connecting with others
- Joining and starting groups
- Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Taking relationships offline
- Measuring your performance
- Managing/changing your LinkedIn settings
- Reported success stories and final words
- Useful resources and tools