Family Law in New Zealand, 19th edition
An in-depth commentary of the current rules and trends of New Zealand family law
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Family Law in New Zealand, 19th edition, is a consolidation of selected commentary from the online publication Family Law Service. It emphasises succinct practical analysis of the current and historic principles and trends in family law. For this edition, the text has been thoroughly updated with the inclusion of the most important recent case law and major changes in legislation – including the Family Violence Act 2018 and Social Security Act 2018.
With in-depth commentary, covering both legislation and case law, it is an invaluable resource for both students and practitioners who need to have an authoritative resource at their fingertips.
- Updated with the most recent case law
- Includes Family Violence Act 2018 and Social Security Act 2018
- Invaluable resource for both students and practitioners
- - Henaghan & Atkin et al Family Law Policy, 5th edition, 2019
- - Family Law Legislation, 19th edition, 2019
- - Atkin Relationship Property in New Zealand, 3rd edition, 2018
- - Ballantyne Student Companion: Family Law, 2nd edition, 2014
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Family dispute resolution
- Chapter 2: Day-to-day care and contact
- Chapter 3: Relocation
- Chapter 4: Hague convention cases
- Chapter 5: Guardianship
- Chapter 6: Guardianship of the court
- Chapter 7: Change of name
- Chapter 8: Paternity
- Chapter 9: Care and protection of children and young people
- Chapter 10: Adoption
- Chapter 11: Child support
- Chapter 12: Maintenance
- Chapter 13: Relationship property
- Chapter 14: Family violence
- Chapter 15: Practice and procedure