Butterworths Student Companion: Intellectual Property, 2nd edition
The fifth edition ofIntellectual Property, 2nd edition: Butterworths Student Companion contains concise summaries of the leading New Zealand and international decisions that are covered in the study of evidence.
This is an invaluable, easy-to-read reference tool for students, designed to be used in conjunction with lecture notes and existing text materials.
Other titles in the Butterworths Student Companion series to date include:
- Company Law Cartwright & Harrison
- Contract Law (5th edition) Walker
- Equity - Wills and Trusts (3rd edition) Gibbons
- Criminal Law (5th edition) Stephens
- Family Law Colebrook and Jensen
- Evidence (2nd edition) Midson
- Land (4th edition) Isac
- Public Law (4th edition) Dorset
- Torts (6th edition) McLay
Each Student Companion collects the key cases and presents the facts, the decisions, and the principles, in language you can understand.