Butterworths Student Companion: Intellectual Property, 2nd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The fifth edition ofIntellectual Property, 2nd edition: Butterworths Student Companion contains concise summaries of the leading New Zealand and international decisions that are covered in the study of evidence.
This is an invaluable, easy-to-read reference tool for students, designed to be used in conjunction with lecture notes and existing text materials.
Other titles in the Butterworths Student Companion series to date include:
- Company Law Cartwright & Harrison
- Contract Law (5th edition) Walker
- Equity - Wills and Trusts (3rd edition) Gibbons
- Criminal Law (5th edition) Stephens
- Family Law Colebrook and Jensen
- Evidence (2nd edition) Midson
- Land (4th edition) Isac
- Public Law (4th edition) Dorset
- Torts (6th edition) McLay
Each Student Companion collects the key cases and presents the facts, the decisions, and the principles, in language you can understand.