Accident Compensation Act: Key Sections - LN Red Book
What is a Red Book?
Red Books are the digital solution to your resource needs.
Red Books contain the same content as your hardcopy book, with added features and flexibility:
- -Carry your offline version of the book to lectures and Court without breaking your back
- -Search within and between publications in your Red library.
- -Highlight and annotate phrases, paragraphs and cases.
- -Available on your portable device, such as iPad or laptop
The Lexis Red app gives you a portable legal library, providing you with the content you need, when you need it.
Accident Compensation Act: Key Sections comprehensively analyses those provisions of the Accident Compensation Act 2011 (and associated rules and regulations) which are most commonly dealt with in practice.
The authors' targeted legislative analysis will assist injury prevention practitioners, employers, treatment providers and third-party administrators in gaining a practical understanding of ACC policy and practice, as well as the prevailing judicial attitudes. This authoritative guide is an indispensable resource for anyone dealing with accident compensation legislation.
- Annotated legislation
- Practical guidance
- Authoritative commentary
- Preface by Hazel Armstrong
Table of contents
1. Earnings as an employee - what it means
2. Earnings as an employee - what it doesn't include
3. Earnings as a self-employed person
5. Claimants' Rights
7. Dispute Resolution
8. Management of the Scheme
10. Weekly Compensation
11. Lump sum compensation
12. Relevant Regulations