The ninth edition of the New Zealand Law Dictionary has been revised to include an expanded list of legal terms. As a result, this new edition contains over 5,000 entries.
Experienced editor Judge Peter Spiller again brings his expertise to the title, building on the exemplary scholarship and practical application for which the New Zealand Law Dictionary is known. With up-to-date definitions and usage, the Dictionary is an authoritative guide to the language of law in New Zealand.
- Well known and trusted legal dictionary for students and practitioners
- Contains around 5000 entries, comprehensively covering terms and concepts used in New Zealand law
- Includes words in Latin, French, and Māori
- Extensive use of cross-referencing, including to other entries, statute, case law, and the Laws of New Zealand
- Ruru, Scott & Webb, New Zealand Legal System, 6th edition, 2016
- Russell (editor), Legal Research in New Zealand, 2015
- Scragg (editor), Legal Writing: A Complete Guide for a Career in Law, 2014
- Stephens He Papakupu Reo Ture: A Dictionary of Māori Legal Terms, 2013