LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your business - LN Red Book
What is a Red Book?
Red Books are the digital solution to your resource needs.
Red Books contain the same content as your hardcopy book, with added features and flexibility:
- Carry your offline version of the book to lectures and Court without breaking your back
- Search within and between publications in your Red library.
- Highlight and annotate phrases, paragraphs and cases.
- Available on your portable device, such as iPad or laptop
The Lexis Red app gives you a portable legal library, providing you with the content you need, when you need it.
LinkedIn for Accountants, by Kirsten Hodgson, is a vital tool for accountants using social media to network and grow their business.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Stop thinking about LinkedIn as a social network, and start thinking about it as a powerful tool you can use, alongside your existing initiatives, to achieve your goals more quickly or more easily. This practically written guide is a vital tool for any accountant who wants to take advantage of the marketing and business development opportunities offered by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for Accountants also includes a quick reference guide to leveraging other social media for your business, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Elliffe and Marr, LexisNexis Key Cases: Tax, 2012
Kelly and Kelly, Garrow and Kelly Law of Trusts and Trustees, 7th ed, 2013
Fisher and Moses, Understanding Accounting Principles, 7th ed, 2014
Table of contents
- LinkedIn Success Stories
- An introduction to social media
- Content Marketing
- Why LinkedIn?
- Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
- Business development and marketing success with LinkedIn
- Anatomy of LinkedIn
- Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
- Connecting with others
- Joining and starting groups
- Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Taking relationships offline
- Measuring your performance
- Managing/changing your LinkedIn settings
- Reported success stories and final words
- Useful resources and tools