Student Companion: Public Law, 6th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Student Companion: Public Law, contains summaries of New Zealand and international decisions which are relevant to the study of company law in New Zealand.
The 6th edition of Student Companion: Public Law contains concise summaries of the leading decisions that are covered in the study of public law. This is an invaluable, easy-to-read reference tool for students, designed to be used in conjunction with lecture notes and existing text materials.
For this edition the author Simon Dorset has condensed and reordered some case summaries, removed cases that are no longer essential and added new cases particularly with regard to Administrative Law; Bill of Rights; Treaty of Waitangi and Royal Prerogative areas, ensuring the Student Companion: Public Law continued relevance and usefulness to students of public law.
- Summaries of leading decisions
- Includes new cases in key public law areas but especially in Administrative Law, Bill of Rights; Treaty of Waitangi and Royal Prerogative areas
- Written by an experienced public law educator
- McGovern & Hill, Student Companion: Criminal Law, 6th ed, 2016
- McLay, Student Companion: Torts, 7th ed, 2015
- Walker, Student Companion Contract Law, 6th ed, 2013
- Gibbons & Gibson, Student Companion Equity – Trusts and Wills, 4th ed, 2014
- Wass, Student Companion Land Law, 5th ed, 2013
Table of contents
- Parliamentary Sovereignty
- Rule of Law
- Separation of Powers
- The Royal Prerogative
- Privileges of the House
- Administrative Law — Judicial Review
- Treaty of Waitangi
- New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990
- Access to Government Information