LinkedIn for Accountants: Connect, engage and grow your business (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LinkedIn for Accountants, by Kirsten Hodgson, is a vital tool for accountants using social media to network and grow their business.
Stop thinking about LinkedIn as a social network, and start thinking about it as a powerful tool you can use, alongside your existing initiatives, to achieve your goals more quickly or more easily. This practically written guide is a vital tool for any accountant who wants to take advantage of the marketing and business development opportunities offered by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn for Accountants also includes a quick reference guide to leveraging other social media for your business, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Elliffe and Marr, LexisNexis Key Cases: Tax, 2012
Kelly and Kelly, Garrow and Kelly Law of Trusts and Trustees, 7th ed, 2013
Fisher and Moses, Understanding Accounting Principles, 7th ed, 2014
Table of contents
- LinkedIn Success Stories
- An introduction to social media
- Content Marketing
- Why LinkedIn?
- Planning for LinkedIn (and social media in general)
- Business development and marketing success with LinkedIn
- Anatomy of LinkedIn
- Getting started, creating a compelling profile and setting up your company profile
- Connecting with others
- Joining and starting groups
- Participating in, and leveraging, LinkedIn
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Taking relationships offline
- Measuring your performance
- Managing/changing your LinkedIn settings
- Reported success stories and final words
- Useful resources and tools