Family Law Legislation, 20th edition
Family Law Legislation incorporates the most up-to-date legislation in a comprehensive two-volume bundle.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Family Law Legislation, 20th edition provides a consolidated resource of statutory material for easy reference in the practice of family law.
Current as at 1 July 2021, each volume contains all relevant family law legislation that applies in court.
• Henaghan & Atkin (editors) Family Law in New Zealand, 20th edition, 2021
• Henaghan & Atkin (editors) Family Law Policy in New Zealand, 5th edition, 2020
• Family Law Service (online publication)
• Fisher on Matrimonial and Relationship Property (online publication)
Table of contents
Volume 1 contains the following legislation:
• Adoption Act 1955
• Adoption (Intercountry) Act 1997
• Adult Adoption Information Act 1985
• Care of Children Act 2004
• Child Support Act 1991
• Family Violence Act 2018
• Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Act 2004
• Intellectual Disability (Compulsory Care and Rehabilitation) Act 2003
• Mental Health (Compulsory Assessment and Treatment) Act 1992
• Oranga Tamariki Act 1989
• Substance Addiction (Compulsory Assessment and Treatment) Act 2017
• Status of Children Act 1969
Volume 2 contains the following legislation:
• Family Court Act 1980
• Family Court Rules 2002
• Family Dispute Resolution Act 2013
• Family Proceedings Act 1980
• Family Proceedings Rules 1981
• Family Protection Act 1955
• Property (Relationships) Act 1976
• Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988
• Law Reform (Testamentary Promises) Act 1949